Apple has launched the Data & Privacy portal in Australia to allow you to download data associated with your Apple ID.
The portal has been available in Europe since May as a result of the European Unions General Data Protection Regulation.
Apple maintains, such as calendars, reminders, photos, and documents stored in iCloud, purchase histories, Game Center activity, and AppleCare support history.
How do I get my data from Apple?
- Go to the Data & Privacy portal on Apple’s website.
- Logon with your Apple ID.
- Once logged into your account you can:
– Obtain a copy of your data
– Correct your data
– Deactivate your account (Temporary
– Delete your account (Permanent)
- Once you select Obtain a copy of your data you will be presented with a list of data to download.
– App Store, iTunes Store, iBooks Store and Apple Music activity
– Apple ID account and device information
– Apple Online Store and Retail Store activity
– AppleCare support history, repair requests and more
– Game Center activity
– iCloud Bookmarks and Reading List
– iCloud Calendars and Reminders
– iCloud Contacts
– iCloud Drive files and documents
– iCloud Mail
– iCloud Notes
– iCloud Photos
– Maps Report an Issue
– Marketing subscriptions, downloads and other activity
– Other data
- Select the checkboxes next to the items you wish to download.
- Click Continue.
- Review your selections and submit your request.
- Apple will email you when the data is ready.