A clear diagnostic report is included with each call out, be it for repairs or technical assistance. This diagnostic will give you a great indication of the health of your iPhone 6, and what may be needed to optimise it with your home or office Mac systems. No work is initiated that you have not approved prior to starting.
Fast and accurate diagnostic process
Upon arrival, Your Mac Tech will go through a very fast yet complete diagnostic of your Apple device(s) and any Apple systems and peripherals like printers, wi-fi, routers, other computers, etc.
Once your diagnostic is complete, Your Mac Tech will discuss with you the results of the diagnostic along with options on getting your device repaired.
You will also get a Free Quote on any other needs eg. Backup setup, Demonstrations on use of iPad applications like Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, GarageBand etc.
What the diagnostic report includes
Memory check (free/used memory)
Recommended software updates
Printers and scanners check
WiFi, modems, routers check
Apple product optimisation / syncing
Apple product configuration review
Apple TV check
Sometimes we may find things that may only be cosmetic or not critical to the correct function of your Apple Device. We will simply let you know of all the options, and YOU can decide which work you would like to go ahead with, ie. No work/repair will be started without your approval and consent. We can stagger the work, or even improve your system with a view to implementing upgrades at a later date.
Call us to fix your iPhone 6!
Free Call & Free Quote
iPhone 6 Screens
Repair or replace cracked or damaged display with a brand new screen.
Call us on 1800 738 031 for a quote, as prices change regularly. We will source the best price for you, and we will repair it as soon as it is possible, so you can get on with what you need to do.
iPhone 6 Setup and Configuration
Ensure your iPhone 6 is correctly set up to get the most out of it. Make sure that your Apple Id, iCloud, iTunes, Email Accounts, Air-Print, Air-Play, Contacts and Calendars are all configured correctly so that everything Apple “just works”. Call Your Mac Tech on 1800 738 031 to make sure nothing has been missed.
Personalise your iPhone 6
Make your iPhone 6 reflect your personality, call Your Mac Tech to help you sync your Music, Pictures, Movies, eBooks. Call us on 1800 738 031 to find out how to get the most of your Apple devices and Mac computer and network systems.
Learn how to use your iPhone 6
Are you a little overwhelmed by all the things that the iPhone 6 seems to be able to do? OR have you mastered the basics but need a bit of help with the more advanced functions? OR do you just want to make sure you’re not missing out on some feature you just don’t know about? Call us on 1800 738 031 and we will quickly and clearly show you how you can make the most of your iPhone 6, what is the best way to use the iPhone 6, and most importantly, how to keep your device maintained and running smoothly.
General Maintenance of iPhone 6
- Learn the Backup & Restore process for an iPhone 6
- Learn how to migrate all your data to a new device from an iPhone 6
- Find out how to best update the software or Apps on an iPhone 6
- Learn how to best wipe your device, to make sure your data doesn’t get accessed
Everyday Use of iPhone 6
- Learn how to set reminders, take notes, set alarms on an iPhone 6
- Find out how to share files and pictures on an iPhone 6.
- Learn how to use iMessage, to make sure you can chat to your family and friends
- Learn how to Airdrop on your iPhone 6 to share files easily
- Learn how to Transfer calls between devices
- Learn how to Facetime friends and family
Use Music, Images, Video on the iPhone 6
- Learn how to take and edit pictures on an iPhone 6
- Find out how to create and edit video on an iPhone 6
- Create slow motion videos
- Learn how to access and listen to your music on an iPhone 6
- Learn how to use Garageband on your iPhone 6
Use Apps on the iPhone 6
- Learn how to configure, manage and use social Apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pintrest
- Learn how to configure, manage and use useful everyday Apps like Maps, Google Maps, Passbook, Newsstand, Health, iMovie, eBooks
- Learn how to configure, manage and use work related Apps like Numbers, Pages, Keynote, Evernote, Paper
- Learn how to find, install, configure, manage and use game Apps like Words with Friends, Heads up, Game of War, Clash of Clans etc.